- Membership is open to any individual who lives at The Landings on a full-time or part-time basis, is 21 years of age or older, and has never belonged to Landings New Neighbors.
- Each person must separately purchase their own Individual Membership— there are no family, couple or group memberships.
- Each person will create their own New Neighbor Website Account by filling out the online registration form and purchasing the membership.
- Email addresses cannot be shared.
- New Neighbors membership runs for two-years, which allows us to continue to welcome new members each year. Membership runs July 1 to June 30 each year, regardless of when you join. Membership begins immediately upon payment and being confirmed.
- The dues are $60 for each individual membership which covers your entire two-year membership period.
- Your dues include a name tag to wear to New Neighbors activities.
- Contact information you provide on your membership form will be added to our log-in-protected online membership directory.
If you have additional questions, please see Frequently Asked Questions or contact the membership director.