- Membership is open to any individual who lives at The Landings on a full-time or part-time basis, is 21 years of age or older, and has never belonged to Landings New Neighbors.
- New Neighbors offers a two-year membership, which allows us to continue to welcome new members each year.
- The dues are $60 for an individual membership which covers your entire two-year membership period.
- Your dues include a permanent name tag to wear to New Neighbors activities.
- Contact information you provide on your membership form will be added to our log-in-protected online membership directory.
- All new members are invited to attend one new member reception to meet other new members and the board. Receptions are scheduled several times a year.
Fill out this online form to apply for membership for the first time. You will pay dues using Major Credit Cards (e.g. MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) after submitting the form.
As of June 1, 2021, Family Membership (two family members) will be handled by purchasing a Single Membership for each family member. Each family member will create their own New Neighbor Website Account by filling out the following online registration form and purchasing the membership after completing the online form. If you have questions or problems, please submit a Contact Us form.
The following checklist explains the online membership registration and payment process. You should read the checklist before proceeding with the online membership form below.
- The Landings New Neighbors Membership Checklist provides information on how to register, create and pay for Single or Family New Neighbors Membership in a bullet list format. The checklist is a PDF file containing 1 page.