NOTE: If you are an active New Neighbors member prior to January 3, 2020 and received an email to update your account (please also check your Spam or Junk folder in case it got flagged as spam), the following two documents will help guide you through process:
- Accessing your Account Profile on New Neighbors Website via Computer is a step-by-step checklist.
- Landings New Neighbors Website Training Tutorial is a detailed slide presentation with screenshots to walk you through the process.
- Membership is open to any individual who lives at The Landings on a full-time or part-time basis, is 21 years of age or older, and has never belonged to Landings New Neighbors.
- New Neighbors offers a two-year membership, which allows us to continue to welcome new members each year.
- The dues are $120 per household ($60 for a single household) which covers your entire two-year membership period.
- Your dues include a permanent name tag to wear to New Neighbors activities.
- Contact information you provide on your membership form will be added to our log-in-protected online membership directory.
- All new members are invited to attend one new member reception to meet other new members and the board. Receptions are scheduled several times a year.
Fill out this online form to apply for membership for the first time. You will pay dues using PayPal after submitting the form.